Discover here what are the offers cou can benefit ...
Text, photos, photo galleries, videos, ... so far everything is normal ...
But you can also have:
- documents (.doc, .xls, .pdf, ...) to be made available to your clients,
- contact forms to send you an email to ask you a question,
- a map to locate you easily,
- calendars (google) with possibilities for your readers to copy important events to their agenda,
- a blog (ie a list of important events, past or future, with pictures and talking videos),
- newsletters enabling your subscribers to have annual or monthly information,
- a guest book so that your visitors can leave their comments,
- a registration module allowing reserved access to certain pages,
- invoices based on up-to-date items and prices.
- links to social networks,
- a forum to allow your visitors to exchange opinions and ideas,
- a QRCode (eg print on your business cards)
For quick access to the website from a smartphone,
- a "weather" insert (see below),
- pages translated into several languages,
- payments methods,
- possibilities for your customers to buy products or make online reservations,
- and many other elements in such a quantity that it would not be possible to quote them all!